Super Duplex Stainless Steel Casting
We also specialize in the customized production of super duplex stainless casting for a variety of industries. We provide a wide range of super duplex stainless steel castings, which are designed to meet our customer’s target.
Our manufacturing capability of super duplex stainless steel casting weight ranges from 1g to 220kg. The maximum overall size of casting is 1,000mm * 620mm * 380mm. The minimum wall thickness is 0.5mm.
We maintain proactive communication with our customers to assure that we fully understand our customers’ requirements and produce parts with the desired characteristics in the most cost effective manner.
If you are looking for super duplex stainless steel casting, get in touch today and we will provide you with an accurate quote and our best services.
Super Duplex Stainless Steel Grades Information
The most prominence of Super Duplex Stainless Steel is its exceptional corrosion resistance and strength. Super Duplex Stainless Steel 2507 and Super Duplex Stainless Steel ZERON® 100 are among the most commonly used grades in the family of super duplex stainless steel.
|Chemical Composition of Duplex Stainless Steel 2507|
|24.0-26.0||0.5 Max||1.20 Max||3.0-5.0||0.03 Max|
|0.24-0.32||6.0-8.0||0.035 Max||0.02 Max||0.8 Max|
|Chemical Composition of Duplex Stainless Steel Zeron 100|
|24.0-26.0||0.5-1.0||1.0 Max||3.0-4.0||0.03 Max||0.2-0.3|
|6.0-8.0||0.03 Max||0.01 Max||1.0 Max||0.8 Max||–|
Difference Between Duplex 2507 and Zeron 100
The chemical compositions of Duplex 1507 and Zeron 100 are similar, however Zeron 100 contains more cooper and tungsten. The copper content of Zeron 100 provides excellent resistance to corrosion in many non-oxidizing and mineral acids like hydrochloric and suifuric acid.
|Comparison Between 2507 and Zeron 100 — Super Duplex Stainless Steel Casting|
Super Duplex Stainless Steel Casting Specifications:
For alloy 2507, the casting specification is UNS S32750, A890/A995 5A CE3MN, for ally Zeron 100, the specification is UNS S32760, A890/A995 6A CD3MWCuN.
Super Duplex Stainless Steel Casting Parts
- American Foundry Society. “Investment Casting FAQs”, “Choosing Between Permanent Mold and Die Casting”, “Sand Molding Processes”
- Wikipedia. “Investment Casting“, “Sand Casting“
- efunda. “Sand Casting“
- FBSFittings, LLC. “Casting Fittings“
- The Investment Casting Institute. “What is Investment Casting?“
- FBSCasting, LLC. “Investment Casting Strainers“
- The Library of Manufacturing. “Investment Casting“
- BMG Titanium “Casting Titanium“
- FDCasting, LLC. “Stainless Steel Casting“
Our Internal Resources for Die Casting, Investment casting, Forging and Sand Casting
- Aluminum Die Casting
- Zinc Die Casting
- Investment Casting
- Hot Forging
- Cold Forging
- Stainless Steel Casting
- Duplex Stainless Steel Casting
- Super Duplex Stainless Steel Casting
- Titanium Casting
- Sand Casting (Aluminum Sand Casting, Ductile Iron Sand Casting, Gray Iron Sand Casting)
- Specialty Fittings and Fasteners
- Precision CNC Machining and Secondary Operations