Machined Duplex Stainless Steel Parts and Machined Super Duplex Stainless Steel Parts
We are very experienced in the customized production of machined parts of both duplex stainless steel and super duplex stainless steel. We provide super quality of machined duplex stainless steel parts and machined super duplex stainless steel parts, which are designed to meet our customer’s target.
We maintain proactive communication with our customers to assure that we fully understand our customers’ requirements and produce parts with the desired characteristics in the most cost effective manner.
If you are looking for machined duplex stainless steel parts and/or machined super duplex stainless steel parts, get in touch today and we will provide you with an accurate quote and our best services.
Steel Grades Information of Machined Duplex & Super Duplex Stainless Steel Parts
The most prominence of Super Duplex Stainless Steel is its exceptional corrosion resistance and strength. Super Duplex Stainless Steel 2507 and Super Duplex Stainless Steel ZERON® 100 are among the most commonly used grades in the family of super duplex stainless steel.
|Chemical Composition of Duplex Stainless Steel 2507|
|24.0-26.0||0.5 Max||1.20 Max||3.0-5.0||0.03 Max|
|0.24-0.32||6.0-8.0||0.035 Max||0.02 Max||0.8 Max|
|Chemical Composition of Duplex Stainless Steel Zeron 100|
|24.0-26.0||0.5-1.0||1.0 Max||3.0-4.0||0.03 Max||0.2-0.3|
|6.0-8.0||0.03 Max||0.01 Max||1.0 Max||0.8 Max||–|
Difference Between Duplex 2507 and Zeron 100
The chemical compositions of Duplex 1507 and Zeron 100 are similar, however Zeron 100 contains more cooper and tungsten. The copper content of Zeron 100 provides excellent resistance to corrosion in many non-oxidizing and mineral acids like hydrochloric and suifuric acid.
|Comparison Between 2507 and Zeron 100 — Super Duplex Stainless Steel Casting|
Machined Duplex Stainless Steel Parts & Machined Super Duplex Stainless Steel Parts
- American Foundry Society. “Metal Casting”
- Wikipedia. “Investment Casting“, “Sand Casting“
- efunda. “Sand Casting“
- The Investment Casting Institute. “What is Investment Casting?“
- The Library of Manufacturing. “Investment Casting“
- Forging Industry Association “Forging Industry“
Our Internal Resources for Die Casting, Investment casting, Forging and Sand Casting
- Die Casting
- Aluminum Die Casting
- Zinc Die Casting
- A356 Aluminum Casting with T6 Heat Treatment
- Magnesium Die Casting
- Investment Casting
- Stainless Steel Casting
- Duplex Stainless Steel Casting
- Super Duplex Stainless Steel Casting
- Titanium Casting
- Carbon & Low Alloy Casting
- Cold Forging
- Hot Forging
- ECO BRASS C69300 Brass Forging
- Sand Casting (Aluminum Sand Casting, Ductile Iron Sand Casting, Gray Iron Sand Casting)
- Specialty Fittings and Fasteners
- Precision CNC Machining and Secondary Operations